TaylorMade SIM2 Max Driverview other products
The high-strength aluminium of the Forged Ring around the rear of the clubhead delivers an ultra-stable construction for more control and forgiveness as your strike the ball. That's one way to make us confident with the driver!
Key features & benefits:
- Larger clubhead than standard SIM2 model means it's easier to launch and more forgiving
- High-strength aluminium Forged Ring delivers outstanding stability and forgiveness
- SIM Inertia Generator helps you generate fast clubhead speeds
- Lightweight carbon sole allows TaylorMade to redistribute weight for a deeper CG
- Speed-Injected Twist Face protects you from heel & toe miss-hits
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket maximises distance & forgiveness on low face strikes
This really is one you should try if you're after better performance off the tee and you can do that with us!