It hasn't been the easiest of 12 months but we're looking ahead with optimism as to what's going to be a great summer - Ryder Cup, Solheim Cup and the Olympics to name just a few events happening!
So, in this positive spirit, we have entered a competition with our friends at TaylorMade to give you the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Are you ready?
Book a fitting (and be fitted) for a TaylorMade product with a member of our team and be entered into a draw to win a fourball with Ryder Cup legend Paul McGinley, your PGA Professional and a friend at our golf club!
All that's left to do now is book in for a fitting with a member of the team.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Who is eligible to join the promotion?
You are if:
- You must be at least 18 years old;
- You book and attend a Custom Fit session for TaylorMade metal woods or irons with the Foremost participating Retailer's pro shop (referred to above) which is located at the golf club in England or Wales where you are a current playing member.
- The custom fitting session must occur between 12th April 2021 and 9th May 2021 being the promotion period;
- You complete the online book a fitting Entry Form and agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The TaylorMade metal wood or Irons which have been fitted must be for your own individual use and not for any business purpose.
How to enter
- You can enter by completing online book a fitting entry form . You hereby confirm that that Foremost participating Retailer may pass your details to Foremost Golf Limited who will collate all entries from all Foremost participating Retailers and send these to TaylorMade for the purposes of conducting the Prize draw and awarding the Prize.
- Only one entry per person shall be allowed (regardless of the number of fittings).
- Officers, directors, and employees of TaylorMade, Foremost or the retailer and any associated companies are NOT eligible to enter the Promotion or win the Prize.
- This prize draw is free to enter and No purchase from TaylorMade or the purchase of any TaylorMade product is necessary to enter this promotion.
- Please ensure to complete the Entry Form in clear legible characters. Any defaced or ineligible Entry Forms will be disqualified.
- By submitting the Entry form you warrant that you fully comply with the eligibility criteria mentioned above and agreed to these promotion rules.
- TaylorMade is not responsible for the use of your information by Foremost Golf or the retailer pro shop, please check their privacy policies.
Prize and conditions
- The Prize shall consist of one round (18 holes) of Golf for the winner with Paul McGinley at the winner's home course.
- The Round of golf must be arranged for a time suitable for both the winner and Paul McGinley, TaylorMade will liaise with both the Winner and Paul to try to fix a suitable time and date, and will arrange for Paul to attend you home course on the agreed date.
- The winner may invite a guest to make up a total of 4 players with Paul. The winner shall be responsible for ensuring they and their guest can play at the winner's home course on the agreed date and for any related green fees. The scheduled date will not be cancelled due to the unavailability or otherwise of the guests.
- The round of golf must take place prior to 30th December 2022 (Long Stop Date).
- The Prize is subject to:
- Current Government pandemic lock down restrictions being lifted to enable the playing of golf and such restrictions not being reinstated on the scheduled date;
- Paul McGinley's availability and prior commitments;
- The availability of an appropriate tee time at the golf club;
- The course not being shut for whatever reason by the golf club on the scheduled day.
- The winner must ensure they are available to play Golf on the scheduled day.
- Any other event beyond TaylorMade's control.
- If any of the events above occur which prevents the round of golf occurring on the scheduled day or if the winner cancels the scheduled day then the Prize will be deemed forfeited, however TaylorMade shall attempt to reschedule the round of golf to another day and where necessary another course provided it occurs before the Long Stop date. If another course is chosen then the Winner must be responsible for all costs of their and their guests travel to and from such course and any green fees for them and Paul McGinley. The Winner shall also be responsible for ensuring he or she and their guests comply in all respects with such golf course's rules (and any minimum handicap requirements). TaylorMade shall not be liable to compensate the winner should the round of golf with Paul McGinley not occur for the reasons previously mentioned.
- The prize shall be personal to the winner and cannot be deferred, sold or transferred, and there will be no cash alternative.
- The winner and their guest must accept and comply with any confidentiality or other requirements requested by Paul McGinley's management team (if any) as notified to the winner.
- At the end of the Promotion Period, TaylorMade (or its nominee) will conduct one random draw from all eligible entries received by TaylorMade from Foremost Golf to select one prize winner.
- The Prize draw will occur on or before 31st July 2021.
- TaylorMade shall use the contact details on the entry form to contact the winner either by email and or text message, the prize winner must accept the prize by a return email or text message within 7 days of receiving the Winners prize notification.
- TaylorMade shall have no liability for any prize notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason.
- If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential prize winner does not accept the Prize within 7 days of the first notification attempt, or if a Prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will forfeit the Prize.
- If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Rules declines the Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified, and the applicable Prize shall be forfeited.
- At TaylorMade's sole discretion, an alternate prize winner may be selected at random for any forfeited Prizes or, alternatively, the Prize will go unawarded.
- The winner hereby agrees that TaylorMade may publicly announce the winners name and geographic area of residence unless they state otherwise.
- This promotion is run by your Foremost Retailer, the prize draw and allocation of the prize is run by TaylorMade whose decision shall be final on all matters relating to this promotion.
- Nothing in these rules vary, exclude or limit any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
- TaylorMade shall not be responsible or liable to an entrant for (unless directly caused by TaylorMade's negligence):
- For any goods purchased form the retailer;
- Failure by Foremost to forward an Entry Form to TaylorMade;
- The inability of the potential winner's devices to receive the winning notification or to send an acceptance message or for any failure of the internet or telecommunication services to relay messages or any corruption to such messages.
WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES/ CONTACT DETAILS
To contact TaylorMade or to obtain any legally-required winners list (after the conclusion of the Promotion) or a copy of these Official Rules, send between 1/08/2021 and 19/10/2021 a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: TaylorMade Golf Limited, Taylormade Court, Jays Close, Viables Industrial Estate, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG22 4BS, UK. Please mark for the attention of Simon Gilbert and please specify "Winners List" or "Official Rules" and "Foremost welcome back Promotion" in your request.
Thank you for requesting a fitting for TaylorMade product. We'll be in touch to find a date to get you booked in.
You'll now be entered into the draw to win this fantastic prize.